What’s Keeping You Up At Night?
As the clock ticked down to my imminent departure to the States, my To Do list grew in
I realised that I was not going to be able to please everyone and achieve my immediate
As I wrestled with the tasks in my head, I had a blinding flash of genius… why was I
trying to get it all done in my own strength?
“Give Me your burden and take on Mine!” said the little voice inside my head. How often do we try to do it all, only to get frustrated and fail to achieve?
Here are 5 things for you to consider:
- You are human, and sometimes you need miracles.
- You were not designed to deliver mIracles — just to receive them.
- God will give you ALL that you ask or think…
- You can receive exceedingly abundantly ABOVE all that you ask or think…
- You have to be specific with what you are asking God for.
So the next time you feel the panic swell up inside of you, remember that you can give it
all over to God. All He wants you to do is to be love to others who surround you. Try it,
you might like the results!