What Are Your Words Doing To You?
Do your words strengthen your resolve or weaken your position?
“I better not lose my phone!” were the infamous words that I heard someone say half an hour before I found out that they HAD lost it!
Why do people do it? I heard another person state that they “…always get sick on a flight…” as they battled another cold and sore throat.
I could go on, but I think that you get the point.
There’s a Scripture that really appeals to me: Ephesians 3:20 NKJV
Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us,
What IF you did have a power that works in you? What IF you could manifest EVERYTHING that you say or think about?
Here are five questions that I would challenge you to think about:
- What are you SPECIFICALLY asking for?
- When you tithe or make an offering, are you listing EXACTLY what it is that you are tithing for on the back of your cheque or title envelope?
- Are you BELIEVING that you will get what you are asking for?
- What do you have to lose to give this a go?
- If you did get what you were asking for, WHO would you thank?
As for me and my household, we shall follow The LORD…