BUILD TRUST BY GROWING YOUR LEADERSHIP AND LIBERATING YOUR LEADERSHIP POTENTIAL
ABOUT THE BOOK:
GO FROM PRISONER TO JAIL-BREAKER AND LEADER
Do you ever feel like you’re trapped in a prison? Is the prison of your own making? Are your self-limiting beliefs holding you back from being the leader of your own life?
Elias Kanaris knows what you’re going through because he discovered how to break out of his own prison. After growing up with low self-esteem and his teachers telling him he’d likely end up in prison, he discovered how to revolutionise his life. Now, in Liberating Your Leadership Potential, he shares the key principles he learned to change his life. Today, a successful public speaker and entrepreneur, Kanaris tells his story and illustrates his points with biographical stories from Nelson Mandela’s life to show how we can all become jail-breakers and then leaders.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
In Liberating Your Leadership Potential, you will learn that:
- Everything rises and falls on leadership
- What you say has tremendous power on the outcome of your business
- Making a profit is good
- Developing relationships is easy
- Taking action is important
- You can improve your profitability by walking in your client’s shoes
- Allowing people to make mistakes is good for your business
- Your biggest successes will come as a result of developing good daily habits
This book is for smart, passionate, and ambitious leaders who want more out of life, and it’s time for you to join their ranks.