Leadership Gold brims with nuggets of wisdom accumulated by John C. Maxwell during 40+ years of studying, practicing, and teaching leadership. Having wanted to write this book for years, John waited until turning sixty so that its content would contain only his“best of the best” leadership insights. Throughout its pages, you’ll encounter John’s passionate belief in the value of leadership, and you’ll benefit from his unique talent for articulating principles of influence.
Maxwell has mined the gold so you don’t have to. Each gold nugget is one of twenty-six chapters designed to be a six-month mentorship from the internationally renowned expert. By implementing the teachings found in this book, you can develop twenty-six detailed application exercises and a “Mentoring Moment” to use when you desire to mentor other leaders by using the book.
Gaining leadership insight is a lot like mining for gold. You don’t set out to look for dirt. You look for the nuggets. You’ll find them here.
Here are a small cross-section of the lessons that you will learn through this program:
- The Toughest Person to Lead is Always Yourself
- When You Get Kicked in the Rear, You Know You’re Out in Front
- Never Work a Day in Your Life
- The Best Leaders Are Listeners
- Don’t Send Your Ducks to Eagle School
- You Only Get Answers to the Questions You Ask
- People Will Summarize Your Life in One Sentence – Pick It Now
Click here to find out more about Leadership Gold, or download a flyer here…
or +64-9-280-4418 (for other International locations)