Everyone Communicates, Few Connect
If you can connect with others, your sense of community improves, your ability to create team work increases, and your influence skyrockets. People who connect with others have better relationships, experience less conflict, and get more things done than those who cannot connect.
Leaders who have learned the art of connection are able to communicate their ideas persuasively, establishing buy-in and attracting followers. If you are looking for simple, practical and easy principles to make every communication an opportunity for a powerful connection by:
- Keeping things simple – Because life is already maddeningly complex
- Creating enjoyable experiences – Because putting people to sleep doesn’t help
- Inspiring people – Because they demonstrate belief in their mission
- Connecting on common ground – Because relationships are founded upon agreements
- Living what they communicate – Because people follow what they see …
…then look no further than Elias Kanaris. Using his 5 Shuns™ system, he will get you to look at how you are communicating with others from a different perspective to help you connect more often!
“What happens in the future starts right now when you take ACTION”
According to experts, we are bombarded with thirty-five thousand messages a day. Someone is desperate to get our attention! At the same time, we also have messages we want to get across to others.
Talk is easy. Everybody talks. The question is, “How can you make your words count?” And more importantly, “How can youreally communicate with others?”
Elias is able to help you look at the way you are communicating with others and overlay his 5 Shuns™ system to identify 5 Key Strategies which he encourages his clients to apply to the way they communicate with others to ensure that they connect at a deeper level.
Hear Elias speak and apply these simple principles to yourself to learn more about how to identify with people and relate to them in a way that increases your influence with them!
- To help delegates understand that connecting increases your influence in every situation
- To help delegates understand that connecting is all about others
- To help delegates understand that connecting goes beyond words
Elias will take the audience through a series of principles that are documented in the best-selling book ‘Everyone Communicates – Few Connect’. He will break down the 5 connecting principles and relate them to five connecting practices that are designed to help you keep things simple, create more enjoyable experiences; inspire people;make connecting on common ground a way of life whilst helping you to understand that you should live what you communicate.
Stimulate the thinking and increase awareness of practical changes that can be made within your communication style in the following areas:
- Seeing the value in making the complex sound simple
- Identifying ways to be more interesting
- Creating inspiring messages that helps retain staff and increases productivity
- Creating common ground to ensure that the only person you’re focused on isn’t yourself
- Understanding that you are your message