Do You Want to Make an Impact?
The Roman numeral for one thousand is the letter “M.”
For large numbers, the Romans placed a partial frame around numbers (open at the bottom), which indicated that the framed number was to be multiplied by 100,000. The Romans also occasionally used a vinculum (a horizontal line, placed as an overline) over a Roman numeral to indicate multiplication by 1,000.
On closer inspection of my logo, you might notice that there is a leaf with the M and a vinculum, which indicates 1,000 multiplied by 1,000, which, for the mathematicians in the house, gives us an answer of one million.
This is a graphical representation of my business vision, which is to positively impact one million households around the world!
They say that you can never outperform your self-image.
Having been brought up in a household where I was called an “idiot” by my father, it took me over 40 years to realise that I had been lied to and that the potential that I had inside of me was unrealised. My behaviour in my career and personal life reflected my self-image.
Today when I was at church, I was asked to think about three reasons why I am in business. I came up with five…
- I want to liberate people from the lies that hold them back from their potential. We all have a seed of greatness that lies within us. The challenge is in getting that seed to germinate and produce fruit, year in and year out. Don’t let the lies that have been spoken over your life deprive you from your potential!
- I want people to know the truth about themselves. If you’ve been told that you are not worthy, I want you to understand that you’re made in God’s image and made for greatness – not a life of squalor.
- I want to help people to realise their sales and wealth potential. I believe that we are meant to live a life of comfort here on earth. Often people misquote the scripture that says “the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil.” Money in NOT the root of evil…
- I want to regain the speaking platform from the enemy and make it based on the truth. As a man of faith, I want to be able to speak on the world stage without risk of persecution. If they will allow someone to glorify Satan on stage, then I ask for the ability to share my message without the consideration of my faith affecting my selection as a speaker.
- I want people to know that profitable business is a biblical principle. In the parable of the talents (which can be found in Matthew 25:14-30), Jesus talks about the businessman who rewards his employees who take their talents and trade them to make more. They’re told- “Well done, good and faithful servant; you were faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things.”
If you have a desire to impact others, then give me a call and we can talk about how we can positively impact one million households around the world!