Change Yourself, Not Your Scene
Very often a change of self is needed more than a change of scene
They say that a rest is as good as a holiday.
Some people say, “All I need is a change of scene for things to improve!” But will a change of scene make a difference?
The reality for most people is that when they get back to the grind, it’s back to the same old, same old!
For things to change, I have to change
At the risk of teaching you to suck eggs (no pun intended), here are five things that I recommend for you to review about yourself and your working environment:
- Am I positive in ALL interactions?
- Am I willing to take control over my emotions?
- Am I willing to accept responsibility for the outcomes of my decisions?
- Am I living as a victim in B.E.D. – Blame; Excuses & Denial? or
- Am I living as a victor using my O.A.R. – Ownership; Accountability & Responsibility?
So the next time you’re looking for a change of scene, try changing yourself instead. It could be must cheaper and drive more results your way!