If you are looking for a speaker who will bring humour, energy, and great learning experiences to your next event, you are in the right place!
Elias Kanaris is a Keynote Speaker and Workshop Presenter who makes his presentations enjoyable while providing valuable learning. You will enjoy his stories, his interactive style, and find his ideas easy to put into practice.
He is the Vice President of the Global Speakers Federation (GSF) and the President of the National Speakers Association of New Zealand, and has the credentials to match it.
Elias is well known for his leadership and team-building presentations and his topic is on “Developing Leadership” and “Making More Profit”. With over 25 years’ experience in sales and marketing, Elias understands how to develop C-level connections and to transition relationships from ‘commodity supplier’ to ‘trusted advisor’.
Elias speaks to audiences of all sizes, large or small, throughout New Zealand, Australia, the United States of America and the United Kingdom, delivering programs ranging from 30 minutes to multiple days. So, if you are looking for a speaker to present a keynote presentation, breakout session, in-house training program or emcee your function, Elias can deliver a customised presentation that:
- Achieves the agreed outcomes
- Leaves the audience feeling great
- Reflects very positively on your organisation
With Elias, you can rest assured that you will be gaining a quality speaker, as Elias is a member of the National Speakers’ Association of New Zealand. Elias has been involved as an emcee and keynote speaker in conferences locally and internationally over the last 20 years, with a great track record in delivering quality programs and a long list of satisfied clients.
Here is How You Will Benefit …
Before His Presentation
- Elias will speak to key people at your workplace, customise his presentation to your particular needs, and keep confidential any sensitive information.
- You will find Elias easy to work with. He quickly returns phone calls and emails.
- Elias will also supply materials you can use to promote his presentation.
On the Day of His Presentation
- Elias will arrive early to set up his equipment and chat to early arrivals. He will also bring an introduction which you can use to introduce him to the audience.
- Elias will do a professional presentation for you on the day that is enjoyable and achieves the agreed outcomes.
- The participants will receive customised notes and bonus resources to enhance and consolidate their learning.
After His Presentation
- Elias will stay back to chat to participants and make himself available by telephone and email to those participants who wish to follow up privately.
- Three to five days afterwards he will touch base with you to exchange comments about the day, pass on his recommendations for the future, and discuss how he can be of further help.
- Elias will be available to support you in taking advantage of the forward momentum gained from his presentation.
What Does It Cost to Book Elias?
Once Elias is clear as to what you are needing, including:
- The outcomes you are wanting
- The number and length of presentations (the greater the number, the lower the fee per presentation)
- The location where he is to speak
… he can give you a firm costing and confirm this to you by email.
Elias has no minimum or maximum numbers. He regularly speaks to large audiences, though he is also happy to work with small groups.
You are also welcome to open his presentation to a larger audience, beyond your immediate workplace, if you wish to defray costs. Some organisations which have charged other workplaces for attending, have not only covered their expenses, but generated a profit for their organisation. You are more than welcome to do so as well.
Book Elias Now
Call Elias now to have a no-obligation chat about your next event.
After speaking with you, Elias can send you a proposal confirming his fee and the program he will deliver to achieve the outcomes you are wanting.
You can call Elias on +64 21 615 449
Elias is the President of the National Speakers Association of New Zealand and the Vice President of the Global Speakers Federation.