Becoming a Person of Influence
Everyone influences others. You don’t have to be in a high-profile occupation to be an influencer; whenever your life connects with another person, you exert influence. By developing your influence can help be more effective, achieve your goals faster and make your contributions longer lasting. If you are looking for a simple, effective and engaging way to help you increase your influence by:
- Creating integrity with people – To earn trust and use it to influence and add value to others
- Understanding people – To see events through other’s viewpoints, without alienating others
- Empowering people – To empower people so that they can function at their best
- Nurturing people – To use encouragement to free others to reach their potential
- Uncovering influence insights – To understand the ways that you influence others…
…then look no further than Elias Kanaris. Using his 5 ShunsTM system, he will get you to look at how you influence others from a different perspective to help you get the best out of your relationships.
When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? Did you dream about being a famous actor or singer? How about the President or Prime Minister? Maybe you wanted to become an Olympic athlete or one of the wealthiest people in the world.We all have dreams and ambitions. Undoubtedly, you’ve accomplished some of yours. But no matter how successful you are now, you still have dreams and goals that are waiting to be fulfilled. And my desire is to help you realise the dreams, to help you realise your potential.If I was to read out a massive list of people – some household names and others unknown to most people, what would they all have in common? It certainly isn’t their professions, because their names have been drawn from lists of writers and statesmen, sports figures and artists, evangelists and dictators, actors and business professionals. The answer is that every one of them is a person of influence.
If your life in any way connects with other people, you are an influencer. Elias is able to look at the way we interact with others and overlay his 5 Shuns™ system to identify 5 Key Strategies which he encourages his clients to apply to their personal and business lives.
Hear Elias speak and apply these simple principles to yourself to improve your interactions and enjoy better relationships!
- To help delegates look at relationships from a different perspective
- To identify ways that you can enhance relationships from everyday actions
- To see a potential relationship as a way to help others achieve more
Elias will take the audience through a series of principles that are documented in the best-selling book ‘Becoming a Person of Influence’. He will break down the 5 levels of influence and relate them to five strategies that are designed to create integrity, help you understand andempower people; nurture others whilst defining where you sit in the list of how you influence others.
Stimulate the thinking and increase awareness of practical changes that can be made within your relationships in the following areas:
- Earn and use trust that helps to create integrity with people
- See events through other’s viewpoint to help understand people better
- Empower other to help them function at their best
- Encourage others to free them to reach their potential
- Understand where you sit in the list of ways that you influence others